2022 Midhurst Trail Ride
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Midhurst Trail Ride, part of the Ontario Trail Ride Series, showcases some of the best flowy off road motorcycle single-track trails in Ontario. Participants follow an arrowed route of approximately 135km along back roads and through Simcoe County Forests.
NEW this year the ride is open to green or blue plated dirt bike riders with at least a valid G2 or M2 license.
Event fee is $50.00 and limited to 200 participants through pre-registration only. (SOLD OUT)
- Riders must be at least 16 years old and hold at least a valid G2 or M2 license
- Motorcycles should be off road capable, insured, and plated (green or blue) with plate properly mounted to the vehicle.
- Motorcycles must be quiet (max 94db) and should “Arrive Clean”, free of any mud or debris to prevent the spread of invasive species
- An arrowed route of approximately 135km consisting of flowing single track, forest access roads, and backroads with marked shortcuts if needed.
- Lunch is included with your registration.
- Lunch and gas trailer at approximately 75km. Bring a small gas can and place on trailer at start.
- Terrain is mainly sandy loam, knobby tires are strongly recommended.
- There are NO Dual Sport/Adventure bike routes being offered this year.
7:00 am Gates Open for Participants
7:00 am -9:00 am Mandatory Sound Test / Inspection including license, registration, insurance
9:00 am Mandatory Riders Briefing
9:15 am Ride Starts
9:45 am Sweep Riders depart all participants must have started.
Note: No Refunds.
This event is fully booked.