2023 Midhurst Trail Ride
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Midhurst Trail Ride, part of the Ontario Trail Ride Series, showcases some of the best flowy off road motorcycle single-track trails in Ontario. Participants follow an arrowed route of approximately 135km along back roads and through Simcoe County Forests.
Ride is open to green or blue plated off road capable motorcycles
Event fee is $55.00 and limited to 200 participants through pre-registration only. Tickets go on sale Saturday April 1 2023 @ 9:00 am.
- Riders must be at least 16 years old and hold at least a valid G2 or M2 license
- Motorcycles should be off road capable, insured, and plated (green or blue) with plate properly mounted to the vehicle.
- Motorcycles must be quiet (max 94db) and should “Arrive Clean”, free of any mud or debris to prevent the spread of invasive species
- An arrowed route of approximately 135km consisting of flowing single track connected by two track trails, and backroads. There will be some marked shortcuts/bypasses but you better love single track trails because this ride has a lots.
- Lunch is included with your registration.
- Lunch and gas trailer at approximately 75km. Bring a small gas can and place on trailer at start. Fuel not in proper containers will be refused.
- Terrain is mainly sandy loam, knobby tires are strongly recommended.
- There are NO Dual Sport/Adventure bike routes being offered this year.
7:00 am Gates Open for Participants
7:00 am -9:00 am Mandatory Sound Test / Inspection including license, registration, insurance
9:00 am Mandatory Riders Briefing
9:15 am Ride Starts
9:45 am Sweep Riders depart all participants must have started.
Note: No Refunds. You may transfer your ticket to another rider by emailing email@example.com from email used to purchase ticket advising of new riders first and last name, phone number, and email address.
This event is fully booked.