The rules of the off-road.
- Have a valid membership in the OFTR.
- If you regularly ride in Simcoe County, please designate SCORRA as your local club when signing up.
- Know where you are riding, don’t trespass and stay on designated trails.
- Ride in control and observe a 50kmph speed limit.
- Respect and expect other trail users.
- Abide by our Code of Conduct.
Your Bike Must be:
- Licensed (Green off-road plate on front, or Blue street plate on rear).
- Quiet (94 db or less). Don’t annoy our neighbors, and risk losing access to trails. Loud Bikes Suck!
- Equipped with a spark arrestor.
On your behalf and with your assistance Your Club also:
- Maintains and stewards the trails.
- Liaises with the county, municipalities, and other trail users.
- If you ride without a trail pass you are trespassing.
- Trails are stewarded by the police and bylaw enforcement officers…. you will be charged.
- Ride legal and encourage those you ride with to do the same.